Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Crayola Crayon Legs



As clearly stated in the title of this blog, I am a huge fan of LBDs.  They always look chic and effortless, and are incredible to accessorize!  My fav accessory this season is tights.  I love them paired with a sweater dress and riding boots-the perfect fall uniform. Last year my favorite pair was hot pink by Betsy Johnson, but this year I am dying for plaid!  While I typically avoid anything preppy for fear of resembling an American Eagle ad, I am digging this Gossip Girl inspired look (p.s. I was totally Blair for Halloween last year, yeah..I know I'm a rockstar).  I've already done the leg work (get it: tights, legs....it's been a long day.) and tested just about every line out there and my fav is the classic Hue.  They totally stay put so you don't have to run to the ladies room to shimmie every five minutes and their selection of colors is definently the best.  And remember when in doubt go with the most vibrant color in the funnest pattern, because really life is too short for  tights in black opaque.

No comments:

Post a Comment