Sunday, September 20, 2009

Beautynomics


While my credit card has been in a deep freeze for most of the summer I have found the one thing that I will make fit into my budget no matter my tax bracket--beauty treatments.  While in the dark ages aka unemployment, I tried to cut back on my hair by getting my cut done by a stylist with little experience-biggest mistake of my life as this led to 90 straight bad hair days.  Though I may not be making a million dollars (yet...) there is something very benefical about looking like you do and that is your personal self worth and esteem.  Sure I could paint my nails myself, but what's the point of working my ass off if I can't enjoy an hour of someone else buffing and moisturizing my tired toes. I have come to the conclusion that I'd rather feed my soul than my fat ass any day, so I choose my monthly mani/pedi over Kashi because really, Ramen is not that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment