Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Don't Get Your Panties In A Twist PETA


Fall is my favorite season for fashion...cashmere, leather, and fur oh my!  Now that Labor Day has come and gone I can finally shop for my fall essentials, one of which being a fur vest.  As I would feel terrible killing Bambie's friend Thumper so that I can look good this season I avoid the real thing (plus, I don't want to risk red paint being thrown on me from my animal lover friends).  I was ecstatic when I discovered South Moon Under while in Maryland a couple of weeks ago, they had the most amaxing fur vest and the best part....it's only $78! (Below is the SMU vest)
 
Now I know you are thinking, "Umm...I can't pull that off", but don't worry LBD is here to wipe away your fashion woes!  If you wanna go for a Rachel Zoe look layer the vest over a thin black tee (I love Theory's Stay tops) and pair it with skinny black pants.  Knee high boots will complete your glamazon outfit!  If you're more of a Nicole Richie gal than pair the vest over a great boho silk dress with some distressed boots (just skip any peace sign accessories as it's not 1969).

Now that I have my totally fall outfit it is time for spiked apple cider!

No comments:

Post a Comment