Thursday, August 20, 2009

At Least They Serve Wine.

I am finally making a trip to see my college roommates and future bridesmaids in Maryland this weekend. Unfortunately to get there I have to fly. I am not scared of flying but hate sitting in a small space for over two hours, especially if the person next two you qualifies for the needs two seats rule. So in lieu of this I thought I would share my top 3 travel must haves.

1. An eye mask. I picked one up last Christmas at Bath and Body works for at $5.00 and never travel without it. It is the perfect way to block out the pain in the ass sitting next to you, especially if they are a talker. As soon as they lean over as if to ask me a question I simply slide on my mask and enjoy a peaceful flight.


2. Origins No Puffery. Put this in the fridge before you leave and you can enjoy a little spa treatment while cruising at high altitudes. I put on a thick layer while it is cool then tissue it off before landing. Viola, no puffy eyes!

3. Origins Peace of Mind (yes, I do have a slight obsession with this line of skin care). What does every spa have? Aromatherapy, and now you can take it with you. The mint smell of this product is very relaxing and it feels tingly when applied to the skin. I put it on my pressure points and try to survive the screaming children.

Now all you need is a glass of Pinot and it is smooth sailing.

1 comment:

  1. These are some great flying ideas!! I hate it when kids scream the whole time too! Well I hope you had fun with your friends and future bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete