Sunday, August 2, 2009

If It's Good Enough For Bethenny Frankel...

We all remember the season of SATC when Carrie so fashionably let her roots show. It's easy to think that if SJP can skip a hair appointment then so can the rest of us, but remember SJP has a hair stylist making her non touch-upped highlights look put together. Personally, I have always feared boxed hair color for fear of turning my hair a fluorescent shade of orange, but then while watching The Today Show one morning I heard my favorite Real Housewife Bethenny Frankel comment on how some drugstore hair dye had saved her day. If you know anything about Bethenny then you are aware that one she knows her alcohol and two she does not sugar coat things, so I knew that if it worked for her it would work for me. One bottle of Clairol Nice 'N Easy and $6.00 later my roots were covered and I was able to last 4 more weeks before an appointment. So next time you are looking to save a little $$$ by trying to stetch time between appointments hit your local Target for a little color pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment