Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's A Bitchfest


The pawparazzi was out in NYC over the weekend for Pet Fashion Week. While I am no Paris Hilton I do enjoy an adorable collar and a precious sweater every now and then, and as my puperonnies are my babies I enjoy spoiling them. I recently discovered K-9 Closet at my favorite doggie boutique and am ob-freaking-sessed! I have two adorable Pekingese pups Farrah as in Fawcett and Madeline as in the little yellow jacket. As they have long hair, I've been looking for a collar that would be thick enough to stand out in their long fur and finally have found it! For Madeline I picked up this Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs collar (top) that is to die for adorable and am about to go back to pick up this Asian Treat collar for Farrah (bottom). The best part is you can have them adorned with Swarovski crystals, now what bitch doesn't love a little bling!?

No comments:

Post a Comment