Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Need A Little Jackie Warner Ass Kickin'

Warning: If you are already a skinny bitch, then please go drink a damn milk shake!

I loathe the gym. To me there is nothing worse than sweating my chardonnay out on the elliptical while some skinny bitch next to me runs like a damn gazelle! I would move to one of those foreign countries where being grotesquely obese is beautiful in a heart beat. But, we live in a country that idolizes the waif shape so off I go to the gym making myself broken promises of Chik-fil-a if I complete a bootcamp class. In order to give myself just a little more motivation to do some extra crunches I went on a work out shopping spree and found some great basics so at least my fat ass will look good while I'm on the God forsaken StairMaster.


Old Navy has the best active wear. I LOVE their fold-over yoga pants and picked up a pair in every color and with them being under $20 each I got matching moisture wicking tanks too! Now I am one step closer to becoming a skinny bitch, so now what Jackie Warner!?

Has anyone tried Gap Inc.'s new Athleta line???

No comments:

Post a Comment