Saturday, August 29, 2009

Looking For A Down Payment On Some Choos



As I've mentioned before in this blog this economic downfall has hit us vulnerable, yet very stylish, retail workers hard. While typically I am all about giving money to causes, I have found myself and colleagues to be our own very special cause. I am definitely Team Obama, but have noticed that retail is the one major industry that has not yet received a stimulus package.  So finally the very fabulous Devils in Prada, aka Vogue editors, around the world have decided to dedicate a night to our sorry asses.  Even if you do not live in the great NYC your own city is affected and you should therefore participate, because remember stores can not exist without people shopping nor will the economy get better.  And don't forget when you can shop local!

No comments:

Post a Comment