Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hold On To Your Panties, Ladies

Throughout this entire recession I have had the constant feeling that Suze Orman has been haunting me every time I make a purchase. I get to the register at Nordstroms with my Marc Jacobs aviators in hand and then her raspy voice begins to ring in my ears, "First people, then money, then things." The internationally acclaimed financial bitch has caused me reconsider many of my acquisitions, expecpt for my beloved Hanky Pankys. After all, undies are a necessity right? I know you are all exclaiming yes, but if you have never bought Hanky Pankys before you may be shocked by the $18.00 price tag. Now as I decide how to "cut back" on my spending due to the economy I realize that spending around $100.00 on just 5 pairs of undies may be a little ridiculous. While I was about to trade in my lace butter obsession for some basic Hanes I fell into the Gap and discovered Hanky Panky knock-offs. At first I was weary about trying my new undies, but found them to be just as comfortable and as cute! (The panties to the right are from the Gap.) Extra bonus: Now I can afford a matching bra too! You've just got served Suze Orman!

No comments:

Post a Comment