Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Swear To Tell The Whole Truth....


My friend over at Your Style Scout (totally helpful--check it out!) has tagged me in a "10 Honest Things About You" game, as seen on Facebook, but for bloggers. As I know you are clearly so interested in me (which I would be too if I were you...) here are 10 things for you to learn.
1. I have always wanted to be on the Real World. Unfortunately, this will not happen as I have morals. I still dream of being on a reality show.
2. Disney World is my favorite place in the entire world. Yet, I do not like children.
3. Writing has always been one of my favorite things. I dream of one day writing a novel.
4. I watch Food Network while working out. I once even ordered take out while on the Stair Master.
5. My scary age is 30.
6. I have always loved the Spice Girls and Victoria Beckham is one of my icons. I regret not seeing their reunion concert.
7. When I grow up I want to be Chelsea Handler.
8. I truly love my pets more than I like most people.
9. I rationalize things in my life according to "Hey, It's Ok..." in Glamour Magazine every month.
10. When I was little I wanted to be a paleontologist (study dinos).

A bonus #11: I don't like to share much...so that's all folks!

1 comment:

  1. I love DISNEY WORLD too! But, I also love kids!!!

    ReplyDelete