Sunday, July 12, 2009

J'adore Lepore


I am ba-na-nas for this little piece of heaven. The only way I could explain my feeling when my eyes landed on this dress is, "I die!" (Perhaps I've been watching a little too much Rachel Zoe...) This Nanette Lepore dress for fall 2009 would be fabulous for future brides, such as yours truly. It's great to wear to showers or rehearsal dinners. Plus it's the perfect fall sheath...just imagine tights, boots, and a motorcycle jacket for a casual day shopping and sipping red wine...mmm perfection. While the dress is a little bit pricey (around $350) it is definitely worth it as you will have many ways and places to wear it. A little trick of the trade for rationalizing expensive pieces is: amount of times you will wear the item/price=cost per wear So really this dress is only $29 per wear if you wear it 12 times. Not looking so bad now is it?!

1 comment:

  1. I like the rationality you gave, cost per wear...nice!

    ReplyDelete